Terms and Conditions of booking a model
The following terms and conditions must be adhered to when working with a model represented by Model Students:
1. Any model introduced to a client by Model Students may only be booked through Model Students and may not be contacted directly.
2. Both booking fees and model fees are to be invoiced by Model Students Ltd.
A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking, the remaining payment is required within 28 days of the job completion unless agreed otherwise.
Travel expenses are to be negotiated at the time of the booking.
3. Cancellation within 24 hours of the job means that the full fee is chargeable.
Cancellation within 48 hours of the job means that half of the fee is chargeable.
In the case of weather permitting bookings, in the first instance no fee is chargeable.
In the case of weather permitting bookings, for the second instance half the fee is chargeable.
4. Models can be booked for a full day, half day or hourly with a two hour minimum. Extra parts of hours will be charged at the hourly rate. Minimum booking conditions also apply to our student rate.
5. Model Students endeavours to keep our models portfolios and stats up to date. Unedited natural photos and measurements can be provided on request whist in the process of booking a model. Once a job has been completed the agreed fee must be paid in full.
6. If the model is booked for more than half a day the model is entitled to a lunch break.
7. If a model is booked for test photography the photographer cannot use test photos for commercial purposes unless otherwise agreed. Photos from test shoots must be returned to the agency within 28 days.
8. If a model is booked for commercial purposes photo usage must be agreed at the time of booking.
9. Any cause for complaint must be reported to the Agency by the client as soon as it arises. Complaints cannot be considered and/or dealt with effectively after the services have been delivered. Whilst the Agency will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the models provide a satisfactory and efficient services to clients, as the agent, the Agency cannot be held responsible for a model’s conduct or behaviour whilst delivering the services and in this regard the Agency shall not be held liable for any costs, expenses or losses suffered as a consequence of the behaviour or conduct of any model.
10. If the client fails to pay in full on the due date any amount which is payable to the Agency, without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the Agency, the amount outstanding shall bear interest both before and after any judgement at eight per cent per annum over The Bank of England base rate from time to time from the due date until up to and including the date that payment is made in full and such interest shall be compounded and accrued on a daily basis.